Monday, June 27, 2011

Entering a new milestone

It just feels like yesterday when I stepped out of my teens and entered the 20s bracket. And a decade has just flown by. I found myself entering a new milestone since yesterday.


They say you are as old as you feel you are. And its absolutely right. With a positive mindset everything looks radiant around you. I have never felt fitter, more enthusiastic towards life. The zest begins to continue as I thrive to explore more places, develop the new sport I am learning and keep reading books that would improve my perspective towards things.


Life just looks brighter as you realize you have a lot of things to look forward to.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KParthasarathi said...

Happy Birthday to you!!
Many many happy returns of the day.
May God bless you with all the things you aspire for.

6:09 AM  
Blogger A said...

Happy Birthday :)))) Many more to come. Enjoy your day :)))


Simply Speaking "A" Simple
Blogger

6:44 AM  
Blogger Whirlwind said...

Thanks a lot KP and A.:)

7:55 PM  
Blogger monika singh said...

Adventure Camp In Bhimtal Comment Thanks for sharing good information

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home