Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year


Hey guys Firstly wishing you all a very Happy New year!

I haven’t been blogging for a while since I had taken ill for more than a month. I was hospitalized for about ten days and have had a torrid winter. But faith in God kept me going and I am hoping the worst is over. I really missed reading the blogs of my fellow bloggers. But will be back in action now since the doctors have reassured me that I am on the path to recovery.

Had a lot of time to retrospect into life, rethink and reevaluate some decisions and also become a better human being. We all wonder why we go through so much pain and suffering but it turns out later that everything happens for a good reason. 2011 as I see should start on a promising and positive note. During these miserable moments a quote of a famous poet Shelly came to my mind 'If winter is her, can spring be far behind'? So it’s just a matter of time before I see those chirpy birds, pleasant sunshine and the warm gush in air.


Have a great year friends and will be more active in the blogging world from now on. Cheers

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger KParthasarathi said...

Best wishes for a very happy new year with lots of travel to unseen places of interest and abundant blogging. May the year 2011 bring your dreams come true

2:01 AM  
Blogger A said...

I am sorry to know you were hospitalized for ten days. It is a long time. I assume you would not like to share the exact problem but I hope it is nothing serious.

I wish you a complete recovery if you have not already. Also I wish you a very very happy (and healthy) new year 2011 and many more to come...

6:54 AM  
Blogger Whirlwind said...

@KP: Thanks a lot!! With all your good wishes I hope to have a great 2011!!

@A: Just went through a bad phase. But its ok. on the road to recovery now. Wishing you a great 2011 as well!!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home